INFORMED, a global leader in banned substance testing and certification, will join the presentation lineup at the 2022 Sports & Active Nutrition Summit USA. This year’s event, being held in San Diego, California on February 14th-16th, is organized by NutraIngredients USA in conjunction with the Sports Nutrition Committee of the American Herbal Products Association.
The summit aims to bring together top industry and research professionals to discuss the latest research developments, market strategies and key sports nutrition industry developments.
Paul Klinger, Director of Business Development for INFORMED, will join a dynamic panel discussion surrounding certifications. “INFORMED is excited to be a part of the 2022 Sports & Active Nutrition Summit. It’s an excellent opportunity to share with the industry the importance of third-party testing and certification and the value it can provide to a sports nutrition brand and their customers.”
INFORMED is composed of five global testing and certification programs developed to provide quality assurance to the supplement industry. The brands include:
- Informed Sport: banned substance testing program that tests every batch of a product prior to it being sold.
- Informed Choice: retail monitoring program designed to minimize the risk of impurities and banned substances from entering supplements.
- Informed Protein: the newest addition to the INFORMED family, Informed Protein provides athletes and consumers alike with the assurance that the amount of protein within a product matches what's listed on the label.
- Informed Ingredient: quality assurance program developed to minimize the risk of banned substance contamination with ingredients intended for the sports nutrition industry.
- Informed Manufacturer: global quality assurance program developed to help minimize the risk of banned substance contamination within facilities that manufacture and supply sports nutrition products and ingredients.
Other topics on the Summit’s agenda include the emphasis on CBD in sports nutrition, with a presentation from Super Bowl Champion Marvin Washington, the growth of esports, personalized nutrition and more.
View the full program agenda and register to attend by clicking below: